Monday, October 01, 2012

Rest Day Weather

I'm pretty sure this is a new record high for Oct. 1 and probably the highest temperature we've had ALL YEAR.




Today is officially a rest day, so I'm hanging out in my garden with the kitty.

When the weather is unusually nice at your house, do you skip the rest day and run anyway?

3 comments:

Scott said...

You know, It would be interesting to see how a little more cross training would affect your guys race results. For the heck of it why not work in a day of biking or rollerblading or something? I'm not being a wise guy, we may be pleasantly surprised.

Mary said...

I skip the rest day, but I might not run. Ride a bike, kayak, something that gets me out for a big block of time, work permitting.

Katie said...

Nope. I try to do a fun non-running activity. Today was very nice, so I took the kids to the playground. Not super fun for me, but nice for them. We'll also go apple picking, to farms, zoos, and other fun stuff. :)