One of the things I like best about blogging is connecting with others. Through several different channels, I became buddies with Meghan. Her life pretty much rocks. She’s used her skills in both writing and running to be able to do those for a living as she travels the world to cover races for places like irunfar.com (among others). Earlier this summer, she asked if I would help her on an article.
I was interviewed about in Humboldt. Trail Runner (October's) issue includes two of my photos, a few quotes, and a photo of my backside. Pretty cool. I'm famous!!
Go check it out!
3 comments:
Nice! Your enthusiasm is so great. I could just feel it in the quote. Being pumped about where you run. You got a nice way about you. A gem of an ambassador for your sport.
How cool - I'll have to check out a copy and read it!
Very coo! I'll check it out :)
Post a Comment