Thursday, September 29, 2011

Last Week in Photos

Although my birthday week was dotted with lots of rest and orange juice, it still turned out to be pretty awesome!

Matt and I shopping for my birthday gift, a zoom lens for Konnie.

Every year, I take a photo of us on my birthday. One day it will be fun to look at them all
and see how I've aged (gracefully!!!).
Family photo with a less-than-cooperative kitty.
Music night. I'm playing for a my cousin's wedding next summer, and Matt doesn't know this yet, but I think we'll get him practiced up enough that he can play with me. :)
Who doesn't love a fresh pot of homemade pea soup?
I used to hate it when I was growing up, but it was one of the few things I could taste really well during chemo, so I ate tons of it.
Matt ran the Arcata Forest 4 Miler on one of my rest days. It was fun to cheer him on, but I was also a little sad
I didn't share in the excitement. He fought hard for 3rd place with another runner right down to the end.
He placed fourth overall and found the guy had the same goals
for the upcoming half marathon. Gained a racing buddy.

1 comment:

Teamarcia said...

I'm so glad enjoyed your birthday week! A zoom lens: wow! Sounds really fun! Enjoy it.