Sunday, February 17, 2008

What's on my mind today? Well, a few things actually. Mostly time has been taken up thinking about moving (packing, travel, cleaning, etc.). I wonder how Zoey is going to take all of this. Ever since the apartment became empty, she's been a little crazier. She doesn't sleep as much as she used to and she's super-playful. Does she sense something coming? Do cats even analyze like that? I dunno.....

I want to go running today. I hope Matt is up for it when he gets home from work. I rarely go running without him anymore. He makes the run go by faster and makes it more enjoyable. :)

That unmotivated/tired/sick slump that I was in for most of January seems to be over. I'm pretty sure it was seasonal depression and maybe a little bit of mono or something thrown in there too. I'm back to my old self, motivated to do stuff everyday and energetic. I actually WANT to go to work and clean and workout and stuff again. :) YAY!

No comments: