Thursday, February 07, 2008
The movers came yesterday and now it seems as though my apartment has grown 3 sizes larger in the matter of just one day! It's kinda like how the apartment was when Matt first moved in. He only had the stuff that fit in his car, so there was no bed, no couch, no tv, and pretty much nothing else. It's very spacious. :) I do miss the TV already. I wish I could watch the news while eating breakfast like I've grown accustomed to doing. I also miss the lamp, whose light switch is near the door. It sucks having to walk through an entire room before being able to turn any lights on. Ah well, it appears that we will have enough suitcase room to accomodate everything we're flying to Alaska with. So that's excellent. :) I just hope nothing gets broken because of the way it was packed. As long as they don't shake things and turn them upside down, they should be fine. Zoey is sure confused. She was locked in the bathroom for this whole moving/packing process, so she came out at the end of the day to a room that had NOTHING in it. She misses having a nice comfy place to sleep. We won't let her sleep on our bed anymore since it's an air mattress and she's got claws....poor confused kitty. Sorry Zoey, but this is only getting worse until we get to Alaska.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment