It's my last day in Oklahoma. I don't really see any reason to come back, so I will probably say goodbye to it forever. It's nice here this time of year, but I'm glad I don't have to endure another summer of scorching heat. I will miss the pool, however.
This last day sure has been a busy one so far. I've been working on cleaning and packing-- nonstop since I got up. I'm taking a lunch break with Matt at noon, so that'll be nice. Then I'll take part of the afternoon off to watch Dawson and go running. I'm glad that I didn't work today. It would be really difficult to clean AND work all day without becoming extremely exhausted.
Speaking of work, yesterday was my last day of work. I substituted for a very ill middle school science teacher. She went to work and then decided she was too sick to finish out the day. I went in at 9:30. I hope I don't catch whatever she came down with, because that would suck with a very long trip. Anyways, I worked at Sequoyah Middle School. That provides some closure to it all. I had my first day of subbing at that school, and coincidentally, my last. I couldn't have asked for a better group of kids. They were 7th and 8th grade, and they worked really well. I had to do hardly any disciplining. It was a breeze compared to my very first day at Sequoyah. :)
Well I'm off to grab the laundry and meet Matt. TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment