Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's "Super Tuesday", the day that all the remaining states vote in the primary election for president. Oklahoma's primary is set up in such a way that you can only vote if you're registered as a democrat or a republican. So I go to the voting place and have the republicans and democrats look me up in their books. As it turns out, I am part of neither and had registered to vote as an independent. So I couldn't vote, and that bummed me out.

It's raining today and I'm a busy bee. The movers come tomorrow so I'm busy cleaning, doing laundry, and sifting through everything, trying to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. I have to put all our remaining stuff into a closet and hide it from the movers. It's less of a disaster today too.... there's less stuff strewn about. Well, back to work...

No comments: