Have you had one of those days that everything seems to go wrong? Well, today is my day. It all started as soon as I got up. I got up reasonably early so I could find a sub job. I found one that I wanted (HS Latin) and kept trying to accept it. Sub-finder wouldn't let me, saying someone else was reviewing the job and I should try again. So I tried, for about 30 min to pick up this job. So I went to the phone Sub-finder and picked it up 10 min before the job was to begin. Then, I called the school to tell them I was indeed coming, but I'd be 10 minutes late (which they said was ok), so I rushed to get dressed and make a lunch and was putting on my shoes when the phone call. As it turns out, the Sub-finder system was a little screwed up and somehow had assigned me and another lady to the same job. So after all the rushing, I ended up with no job.
Then, I figured I'd be productive. I cleaned marks off of the wall and started some laundry. In between changing loads, I ran to the post office with a package for Emily. Since we have no packing supplies, I hadn't packed my box at home. I loaded my list of things to do (which I wrote in my food diary for the day), the stuff I was sending to Emily, and a box, into the car. At the post office, I bought packing tape and packed up my box. It cost $10, a little high for PJs and a tshirt, but whatever, shipping stuff is expensive-- plus, it included the $3 for the tape. Anyways... I went home to change the laundry and thought of another thing I needed to do today, so I began looking for my list of stuff. I couldn't find it anywhere. After ripping the house apart, I began retracing my steps. No, it wasn't in the laundry room. I didn't drop it outside the car at the apartment. I thought, it MUST be at the post office. I drove there really quick. It wasn't in the parking space I used, it wasn't at the table I used, and after asking a teller, determined it wasn't at the post office. So I am completely frustrated right now. I hate not knowing where my things are. The ONLY place I can imagine it being is inside the package going to Emily. I'll have to wait a week or so until I find out if that is indeed where it went to. I'm such an idiot. Grrrr! So I need to go buy a new food diary and try to think of the things that I was going to do today. GRRRRRRR!
No comments:
Post a Comment