Matt and I are trying to decide which way to go on our trip to Seattle. I want to make it somewhat like a vacation and stop to see fun things, but he just wants to get there. We have extra time so we'd make it there days early if we just drove on and on. I don't know if I want to go through California or through the mountains and Utah. There's not too much terribly exciting through the mountains except for the mountains themselves. Our California route would add a lot of miles (about 8 hrs of driving) but would include the ocean (!!!) and the Grand Canyon. I would like to go through California and see the ocean and all that stuff, but I don't know how Zoey would like doing all the extra travelling.
----
Another thing I keep wrestling with is what to do with my hair. It's doomed to be baby-fine forever and there's not much I can do with it other than use the frickin' blow dryer all the time. I could get another perm and that would eliminate almost all the maintenance, but they are frizzy and sort of out-dated. I dunno...... We'll see what happens as it gets longer...
No comments:
Post a Comment