Despite the sinus infection..
Despite the seesawing between 6,000 ft. and 7,000 ft. a couple of times and feeling asthmatic and unable to catch my breath...
Despite it being the hilliest 50K I've ever run with 5,000 ft of elevation gain throughout those 31 miles....
Despite the fact that the course was the most beautiful run I've ever done and I could have stared at the scenery and Mt. Shasta for hours.....
I ran my second fastest 50K.
6:18.12
12:10/mi.
My 50K PR is 6:07, and on a course that has just 2,500 ft. of gain and ranges from 600-800 ft. above sea level.
Race report in a few days. We're still on vacation :)

6 comments:
I cannot WAIT to hear all about it! Congratulations! Now enjoy the rest of your vacation :)
That is so pretty! You rock.
Awesome!! Sounds like a fantastic race. Congrats on the, we'll call it, relative PR and that is certainly what it is. Enjoy your vacation!
Awesome!! Looking forward to the report!
Awesome job! Sounds like you're going to running some spectacular PRs this year!
You ROCK, girl!! That is freaking fantastic!!!!! Woohoo. Can't wait for the race results...until then, enjoy your vacation! :)
Post a Comment