1.
Matt and I celebrated his 31st birthday
this weekend. Despite working midnight
shifts, we managed to squeeze in a yummy birthday party and presents into the
itinerary. It seriously doesn’t take
much to make this man happy.
More crazy food prep. In the last two weeks, I’ve made two cakes,
fajitas, many breakfast sandwiches, a ham dinner, veggie burgers and five
loaves of bread. Today’s agenda: one
more cake and a batch of lasagna. Hubby
will not starve while I’m away, that’s for certain.
2.
On the one afternoon nap I took last week, my
neck moved out of alignment. As a
result, I’ve spent most of the weekend with a killer headache. Chiro today, massage tomorrow. An aside, I think that worrisome spot on my
shin (a strain, I think) is healing!


1 comment:
That is so cute that you are prepping meals for while you are gone! I love it!
Post a Comment