SNOW. I miss you!
This house looks like it belongs in a cold climate, right?


Today it is sunny and 60F outside. This time of year, it is usually rainy and that brings on the cozy home feeling I associate with Christmas. But the sunshine makes me think I'm in some alternate universe that includes Christmas in July. I can't seem to get it out of my head that Christmas is supposed to include sweaters, wool socks, and lots of the white stuff.

Last weekend was busy. Friday night and Saturday afternoon, the saxophone quartet played carols on the sidewalks. Sunday, Matt and I were up early for a race, then it was off to the concert with the full band. Made my left wrist hurt a bit (I don't normally play with the brace in the photo). 3 days in a row= too much. Sad.

Treats to


....runner story will resume tonight.....
2 comments:
your tree looks awesome all lit up!
Your house really does look so cozy and festive. I love the little treats at the bottom that you made - so cute!
Post a Comment