Thursday, December 01, 2011

Canyon Creek, day 3.

Remember my terrible cramps from the first day? Well, hiking out from our campsite was awesome because of it. I got to see all the snow and fall colors as if I'd not seen them days before.


Matt and I have been quickly accumulating things to add to our 2012 calendar. We're going to be all over the place. Trips out of California are planned for January, February, April, and May/June. Hang on bank account, it's going to be a rough couple of months! We have a few marathons and 50Ks planned, as well as a few tune up races.

Here are some photos from our last backpacking day :



And lunch overlooking Whiskeytown Lake on our drive into Redding :

2 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Gorgeous pics! Everything is so green! I can't help but think of the whole Occupy thing whenever I see a tent like that. ha!

Mary said...

You are tougher than me! Brrr. Pretty though.