Friday, November 04, 2011

En Vacance.....

On vacation, I really like to be on vacation. As much as I love to share my adventures with you, I feel that I do that best by completely immersing myself in my environment. I jot down notes in my travel journal, take extra photos of things so I can remember names of places, and put it all together when I return home.

I believe in writing fewer quality posts, requiring well thought out sentences, and editing (haha, not always perfect at that part!!, I constantly find typos) rather than spilling a bunch of babble onto my keyboard. There's also a lot of weird stuff floating around up there that might fall out. You don't want to hear about that.

Quality > Quantity. Always.

So I'll be on official hiatus for awhile. I've set up a few posts written to keep you company. :) Catch you on the other side!

2 comments:

bobbi said...

have a WONDERFUL time!!

k said...

and vacations aren't meant to be spent on the computer!

have fun!