I've been wondering, my wonderful readers, how do you want me to reply to comments you make on this blog?
Options include :
1. Me replying to anything on your blog.
2. Replying within my own blog's comment section. (but that means you'd have to check the box to get all subsequent replies as well).
3. Incorporate them into a blog post.
4. Or should I just ignore you.
5 comments:
What do you mean, "ignore you"??? :)))
Blogger sucks as far as that goes. Wordpress is so much better because you can actually reply to individual comments without sending your replies to everyone else.
I have my email addy listed so if you feel my comment needs a reply you can always use that.
So OK, I have not been very good at commenting lately but I am working on improving my blogging attitude. :)
You should do whatever you want because it's your blog.
I have been looking around your blog and I have to say, you are extremely motivating - I have a lot of catching up to do, I will definitely be back.
About the commenting, I agree with Danni, do what you feel comfortable doing. I read heaps of blogs and don't always comment. I try to comment as much as possible, but sometimes I just don't have anything to add.
I have no idea what your title means, but I love it anyway :)
Oooh, I just google translated your title, it came up as The Song of My Life, is that right??
If it is right, I love it even more :)
Ewa and Danni, Do you guys click the "email follow-up comments...." box when you comment?
Jane,Yes it is "Song of my Life". In college, my major was French and minor was music, so it kinda ties together lots of different things that I love. :)
Post a Comment