I am such a slacker, did you know that? I was talking to Matt the other day and he asked me why I stopped journaling. I guess that I've been using him as a journal. He told me that he wouldn't remember as well as my book would, so here I am, writing in my trusty journal again.
In less than two months, Matt and I are moving to Fairbanks, Alaska. He began to panic after DTN didn't offer him a job, so he applied for all the NWS jobs in the country and HE GOT FAIRBANKS! He's really excited about his new job, and the jury is still out as to whether I want to go live there. I am, however, very excited about the road trip we are going to make to get there. I love road trips and I think I'll be adding several new states to the list of places I've been to.
No comments:
Post a Comment