Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Well it's been a long time again, hasn't it? I've survived the first month of marriage without too much of a problem. I'm pretty stressed out most of the time. I think it's mostly because I hate not having a plan and Matt's company hasn't given us any indication as to whether or not he'll be getting an offer to go to MN. I've been half-assed looking for jobs pretty much because I've gotten interviews, but nothing really promising. I'm a hard worker, why wouldn't they want me? I don't understand.

Last week, Matt and I got a cat. She's a gray and white tiger striped shorthaired cat, 1-2 years old, and her name is Zoey. She came with the name Honey, but we decided that if I'm Honey, and Matt is Honey, a third Honey would be good to live with, but we had to change her real name. So we settled on Zoey. She's playful and cute, and surprisingly well-behaved for being a shelter cat. You never know what kind of animal you get. Did the previous owner get rid of them because of behavior problems? did they run away? You never know. Her only big problem is the adjustment period with her new (and slightly smaller) litterbox. She keeps pooping just outside of it. We got a rug to go under the box so it doesn't mess the carpet, but I think she's getting the hang of it now. :)

No comments: