I'm finally starting to feel better after surgery. That day, I just slept a lot and kinda lounged around in a very drugged state. I didn't have anything but ice cream. Yesterday I was less groggy and was trying to wean myself off of the pain killers. I also got my appetite back. But that made for problems. I was unable to feel full eating just soft food such as yogurt, ice cream, and soup. So I tried mac and cheese. That filled me up but hurt the roof of my mouth. So today, since I'm sooo hungry all the time, I took to eating just overcooked mac and cheese (so it's softer) and drinking SlimFast to get the vitamins that the mac and cheese sure isn't giving me. Hopefully I'll be able to eat harder foods soon. Yesterday I tried canned mangos and it was too hard and hurt my mouth :(. Booo!
Good news is that I'm able to feel full again--FINALLY! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment