Oh man, you're running the Little Su Race? Wow, I've always wanted to do that. But the idea of pulling a sled behind me as I run totally puts me off. Are you gonna lug a sled or run solo?
I think I'm running with a backpack. Hubby offered to carry all our gear and I'd just run with a water pack, so we'll see if I can find a daypack to run in. No sleds for us. Those things are too annoying and definitely not necessary for the 50K.
6 comments:
you are crazy girl!
I totally get it. You are the younger version of me! Ha ha.
You are a little bit crazy :)
I love that about you...
Oh gosh. Well, you gotta do what you like best, eh? :)
Oh man, you're running the Little Su Race? Wow, I've always wanted to do that. But the idea of pulling a sled behind me as I run totally puts me off. Are you gonna lug a sled or run solo?
I think I'm running with a backpack. Hubby offered to carry all our gear and I'd just run with a water pack, so we'll see if I can find a daypack to run in. No sleds for us. Those things are too annoying and definitely not necessary for the 50K.
Post a Comment