Friday, September 26, 2008

Monday I had my 3-year cancer checkups and I'm pleased to announce that I am now a 3-year cancer survivor!! :) Only two more years until I can be called CURED and totally free of this thing.

I've also been talking to Matt more seriously about our trip to France and how we'll swing it financially...and I think we're going to make it work somehow even if we eat nothing but cheap food until then. That's awesome.

Now that the Equinox is over, I'm not really motivated to do a whole lot of running. I also have a problem with the arch of my right foot. I think it might be an overuse injury or from wearing poorly fitting shoes to work. After a painful run yesterday, I think I'm going to switch to swimming for a few weeks so I can let it recover.

No comments: