Most people take the summertime to focus on their running pace, speedwork, and training for fall and summer races. With no real winter, I'm able (and anxious) to do just the opposite. During our 45 mile week, Matt and I took a break from our pace oriented training and hit the trails. We ran for 1:40 and that's probably about 10 miles, but with the thick redwood cover overhead, it is impossible to know for sure. And I found my new favorite trail running spot.
Introducing Bull Creek Flats Trail : It's less hilly than the Headwaters.


It's got some old growth trees.


It's got a creek nearby to soak my legs afterward.
It's more inland so there's a better chance for sunshine.

This may be my last post for a little while. I don't have reliable computer access at my parents' house and I'll be there until just before the marathon. See you all soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment