This week has definitely gone by fast.
Easter weekend was nice. My family came to visit and we relaxed most of the time. Emily had ECT on Friday and they drove on Saturday so she wasn't doing much else than sleeping. We watched some movies together and ate a nice Easter ham dinner and then they left. I had a paper due on Wednesday and was stressing out a lot about that. I got it done on time though. I also had two tests that day too. My SS & ET professor cancelled our homework assignments for the rest of the semester. I'm not sure why. It makes me happy and sad about it though. That class takes up sooo much time, about the same amount as all the other classes combined. So that's good. The bad part is that my other assignments are worth more. Oh well...
Matt and I are just about finished with our honeymood planning. I think its more fun than planning the wedding. YAY VACATIONS! :) Matt and I found a a nice hotel (fair priced too) that we'd stay in to break up our travel to our honeymoon spot (Sparta). It's not that far, but why not stop one day somewhere else? The only problem is that this nice hotel is in Marshfield. I've had such a bad feeling EVERY time that I went to this town that I'm not sure if it'll carry over to a "pleasure stop". I'll either be okay with going there or it'll suck BIG time. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. This weekend is Relay for Life, so maybe if I can handle that, I can handle a honeymoon stop in Marshfield...... I'll decide after this weekend.
That's about all we have left until I get home and can go out and physically buy things. Next step is flowers. I've been trying to get a hold of Aunt Carol (she volunteered to help me with the arrangements), but so far she hasn't called me back.
Well I'm working now and will be alone later, so I might write more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment