So this is it. I have officially finished my last day of classes. EVER. (unless I would decide to go back to school sometime, but right now it doesn't look like I will). I have some final exams to take, a 5K to run, pancakes to eat, packing to do, one more day of work, and then I'm out of here. Its kinda wierd to think that this time next week, I will be at home again. I always hate moving home. It means moving back into a room that I have to share with a slob, endure countless interrogations from parents (really, a total loss of privacy), and really reverting back to the picture my parents have drawn in their head of what "Karen" should be. This picture is outdated, faded and barely recognizable as myself. But on the plus side of things: its only temporary, the UP is gorgeous in the spring/summer, and I'll get to hang out with Jo and Brian again. I might play in some community bands too. Then there's a little thing called my wedding.
I'm going to Oklahoma on May 8th. The only thing that sucks about that is the fact that I have to fly out of Green Bay instead of Iron Mountain. And I'll have to leave at 6am to get to the airport on time. Joy Joy... but at least I get to see my honey. I get to see him for his birthday (this will be the first time). I'm making a cake, I've got a great birthday present, and just the fact that I'm going to be there visiting will totally make his day. :) I can't wait to go !!! (plus, I have a really awesome secret I can't wait to tell him about, but I'm waiting so I can see the look on his face when I tell him. He better not have no reaction at all, because that would totally bum me out.
Well its time to get back to work. One more hour......
1 comment:
Pancakes to eat? lol, I love that! :D
Man, your wedding is coming up quick...can't wait to see ya. :)
~ Ryan
Post a Comment