Monday: Run 4.5 mi easy. Matt and I stayed with my sister
and we went out on a run to search for coffee before she got up that
morning. The jet lagged run wasn’t much
fun, but we found a place for coffee so that made it a win.
Tuesday: Run 5.25 trail miles. I love running through these forests in the
U.P. Memories from my childhood flood
back with each step I take.
Wednesday: Run 4
mi.with 9x100ish meters. Matt and I ran to my high school
track, did some repeats and ran some errands on the way back. We ran the straight parts, recovered on the curves. I think it was similar to 100m repeats, but not accurate at all.
Climbed some stairs.
500 straight up.
Thursday: Went up and
down the stairs this day with my mom.
This was one of her summer goals.
We both were pretty sore on Friday.
Friday: Run 2.25 mi on the trails.
Saturday: Marquette Trail 50K. Thanks for all the nice comments :) It was a fun race, even though I was pretty banged up. Today (Tuesday) I'm going to try going for a nice easy walk and see how my legs do. The knees bend without pain or soreness, but the right one is still a little stiff.
TOTAL MILES: 49
Notes: With so many trails to run right from my front door, I had a really hard time resisting the urge to binge on running. I promised myself I could do that after the race if I felt like it. My knees don't want to, so we'll sit and read instead. I'm working on Under the Dome right now (it is also about a thousand pages, so it should keep me busy a while).
What are you reading?
Notes: With so many trails to run right from my front door, I had a really hard time resisting the urge to binge on running. I promised myself I could do that after the race if I felt like it. My knees don't want to, so we'll sit and read instead. I'm working on Under the Dome right now (it is also about a thousand pages, so it should keep me busy a while).
What are you reading?
No comments:
Post a Comment