I had a pretty awesome day. It started with an unexpectedly fast fartlek run and then just got better from there.
1. Drove into town and scored some good deals at TJ Maxx
(it just opened yesterday!!). I’m gonna call this “my boy chasin’
skirt”. I also got a Saucony sports bra.
2. Went into Victoria’s Secret with a couple of coupons and hit the sales. Got my first really girly swimsuit (it has sequins) and a handful of panties for $30 total.
3. Bought some groceries at our natural food co-op. I definitely missed this place while we were in the Midwest. Buying good organic things at Wal-Mart is like trying to find a good bathing suit in January in Alaska. It just doesn’t happen.
4. Picked up a prescription at the pharmacy and cute pharm tech knew me by name. Either I am sick far too often or I’m under 30 and using the pharmacy in the really old person neighborhood.
5. It was super sunny and gorgeous out all day. It is expected to be near 70 all week. That is what we call a HEATWAVE in these parts. I feel bad for all the kids and teachers that started school this morning.
6.
| That face says, "Don't you ever leave me again, lady!" |
Have you ever had a great shopping day like this?
This area is pretty hit and miss for shopping, but once or twice a year, I win win win.
6 comments:
Haha, you sound like me! I hardly ever shop- and then when I do, I go a bit crazy catching up with everything I need. Glad you had such a good day!!
I love shopping days like that! I try not to go too often or my finances would be a disaster, but I love it when I go! That swimming suit is really cute! :)
I love getting bargains. I live for them, though I don't much like to shop. I got a pair of skinny jeans for $9.50 (regularly $43) at Kohl's when my sister was here. That was sweet. I never buy anything for regular price, except maybe running shoes when I'm desperate. Mike gets sick of hearing me go on and on about my bargains but I hate feeding the corporate belly.
P.S. Your swimsuit is awesome. I am terribly jealous of your figure.
GREAT shopping day! Unfortunately, I haven't had one of those kind of days in a while! My TJ maxx rarely has name brand fitness stuff (Which it doesn't need to be, I love Target's fitness items, but for quality's sake...), but some of my friends have found the best stuff there!
The pharmacy people know me by name too! I LOVE your new swimsuit, so cute and super fun color combo.
Thanks ladies! I'm not much of a shopper either so days like these always surprise me. With one season here I wear fall clothes year round and it really eliminates the need to go unless something wears out.
Post a Comment