Chris is here for his spring break. We haven't done a whole lot exciting, since I have no idea where the cool things are. We mostly just explore town and watch movies together. Yesterday, we went to North Pole and saw Santa's reindeer. The whole town had candy cane light poles and it really was more hideous than cool. We were trying to go to Santa's house, but it was closed. He must be on vacation. Or maybe that really proves that Santa doesn't exist.
Today, we went cross country skiing. I haven't done it in a long time and was reminded of how difficult it really is. The trail was really icy too so that didn't help me. On top of that, I forgot to bring my arm brace. I was too afraid of falling to enjoy any of the hills. Oh well..at least the view of everything was really pretty. :) I got some good pictures too. We're having dinner with Shaun and Sommer tonight.... should be fun. We're making chicken tacos and having them over this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment