Mom and Grandma visit!
My 77-year old grandmother hasn't traveled much. This was her first time west of Wisconsin and I was so excited to show her the ocean and the big trees.
![]() |
| Three generations, one beach. |
![]() |
| Grandma's first froyo trip. "It's good, but I like Dairy Queen better," she said. I didn't even have to coach her!! |
![]() |
| Giant Tree time. |
After the fall I took in May forced me to cancel my first trip, I tried again. I spent four glorious days with the peaks and lava tubes of Lassen Park. I'll save all the prettiest pictures for later. :)
| Home base. |
This was taken atop Grasshopper Peak, my second of four mountain summits in June. 22 miles of smiles with two of my best pals.
Dow's Prairie Run
Six weeks without a race really helped bring my mental game back.
Sunshine=Beach Hikes
Three days in all, I spent more time on the beach this month than I have in the five years living here combined. I'm still not totally sold of the ocean, but the hikes offer pretty views.
Eight Years with My Favorite Guy
We bought each other the same anniversary card. This happened two years ago too! I wonder what that says about our relationship?
I promise to catch up on my adventures next week. Stay tuned, I hope to write a lot this weekend! :) Has your June gone by as quickly as mine? What have you been up to?








4 comments:
A teaser post! :) Looking forward to hearing more about all those trips.
Sorry Linda! I haven't written much lately and wanted to let you guys know I didn't forget about you and this little blog. :)
Wow. You had a very busy, but awesome month.
Abby, It was the good kind of busy, so I'm happy with that :)
Post a Comment