Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Average Wednesday

I tried to catch this run during the rain and heavy wind, but I was just at the tail end of it.  I wanted a race day simulation weather run but Mother Nature outsmarted me.  Hopefully that is a sign for Sunday.


This run felt good, not really hard, but not too easy.


Here are a few more happenings at my house lately:


Decorating our Christmas tree.  I'm definitely allergic to it, but isn't it full and beautiful?


In between the heavy rain systems, the sunshine comes out for a little bit.  Zoey is always ready for when that happens.



The dynamic clouds also produce some pretty beautiful sunsets.

One more run (3 miles trail) and four more days until CIM!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Try putting the tree on a porch, deck or by a window. Celebration knows no bounds. The trail run. Yes.

bobbi said...

So so excited for you....you are ready!