Thursday, January 05, 2012

Tour of Mattole

Matt, Chris, and I took a tour of the Redwoods and went out Mattole Road to Honeydew. My brother isn't openly enthusiastic about things, but when he is, it is almost always sarcastic. While standing beneath a 350 ft. Redwood he asks, "When are we going to see the big trees?"





Then we continued on Mattole Road to Honeydew and the Lost Coast.


Matt's favorite shot. Rain caught in the sunset.
I took this picture with a 30 second shutter and about 25 seconds in, I had to grab the camera and run as a car passed us on the road. Ruined the original shot, but looks kinda cool either way.

3 comments:

bobbi said...

I love all your pictures! I wish I had better photography skills - that's always something I've wanted to take a class in to figure out...

Mary said...

Beautiful.

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Gorgeous scenery! Your brother sounds like my 19 year old brother - very sarcastic but witty!