My sister, Emily and I are 20 months apart in age. Until I was about 8 years old, we were mistaken for twins. Thankfully, we weren’t always dressed in matching outfits.
I’m about five years old in this photo, can you tell which is me?
Back to running-related things. Tomorrow, I'm running a 5K in one of the local state parks. It is the first of the free club races. I don't plan on a PR, but instead running a tempo run. This week, I wanted to do 3 miles at tempo pace (around 7:40/mi) and it fits pretty well into that plan. However, if I sleep really well, you know I'll be changing my mind and going for a PR (under 7:30/mi).

3 comments:
I think you are on the right?
And I thought you were on the left :)
Have fun today!
The one on the left but maybe... Oh, c'mon tell me!
Good luck today with your... PR. I just have the feeling you wil be going for it. Hope you don't have the winds we do here. It is blowing hard!
Post a Comment