Usually I have a love-hate relationship with Spring. The transition from winter to summer comes in spurts. A little summer at first, then winter returns. Then a little bit more summer, and less winter...until it's all summer. Well, last Thursday was one of those summer days. It started as a foggy morning. Matt and I spent some time in the hot tub after breakfast. By lunch, the sun emerged and we both headed outside to soak up some rays. It was almost 50F and really really windy. Matt was out in his jeans and flannel work shirt, I in my bikini. He wondered how I could handle the bikini in the cold. "You really are a Northern Girl aren't you?". I usually can handle laying out in the sun from about 45-65F, any warmer and it's too hot. I don't like the sticky, sweaty feeling of being half naked and stuck to my lawn chair.
This day couldn't have been more perfectly placed, one day after my friend mentioned how terrible summer would be. If this is summer, sign me up. It was a pretty perfect day!!
1 comment:
I am definitely getting into the salad mode. My winter hearty meal cravings are gone.
Post a Comment