The warmest day so far this year : (last Wednesday, yeah I'm behind).
We ran the Headwaters Trail, 12 miles of torture. Killer, yet awesome at the same time.
that sunshine through the redwoods! Garmy usually gets lost because of how
thick the trees are and sun NEVER shines through....
I looked like I had gone swimming before my run and was completely drenched.
This was my first shirtless run since the 94F, 11pm, runs we did in Oklahoma in 2007.
Hoping it was my last.
we didn't have to break stride to cross. This day, whole different story.
3 comments:
Oh how I miss running trails like these. Mud and all, I'd take it. Cute kitty!
Oregon isn't that far away! You're welcome to come slip and slide in the mud with us anytime. :)
I think my kitties would love your kitty.
That mud makes me want to take my shoes off and hop right in. We might have a chance this weekend. It rained here so I am wondering what the trails are going to look like when we backpack.
Post a Comment