Current Weight: 120
Highest Weight: 150
Lowest Weight: 111
Goal Weight: Whatever gets me to run the fastest!
Favorite Binge Food? I don't binge, but the food I could eat every day for ever and ever and ever is pizza.
Favorite Exercise? Running
What Makes You Slip Up? Sinus infections.
What Makes You Strong? Consistency and knowing when to kick my ass and knowing when to take a rest day.
How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day? About 2,000 but I don't count.
What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror? My reflection. Lately, seeing buff Olympians have made me pretty happy with my beefy legs.
Are You The Fat Or Thin One Out Of Your Friends? I'm neither. My friends are all different sizes, and ages for that matter.
Are You Depressed? Nope.
Ever Been To A Psychologist? Nope.
Are You On Any Medication? Oh boy, right now I am.
1. Favorite time to workout? Mid-afternoon.
2. Favorite place to workout? Outside.
3. Favorite workout shirt? The one that smells the best and is moisture-wicking.
4. Favorite workout shorts? Asics Ayami 2-in-1 shorts, found here.
5. Favorite song to listen to while working out? I'm not often with music, but lately, it has been the Rent soundtrack.
6. Weights exercise you like most? Because of permanent physical limitations, I can only do modified body-weight exercises.
7. Favorite post workout snack? Equal parts chilled Chai tea and chocolate milk. Cuts the richness of the milk with a little bit of caffeine kick to finish out my day.
8. How do you get to your place of working out? Umm... open door, step outside. :)
9. Would you workout if you didn’t have to in order to stay fit and healthy?
If the runner's high were still there, you bet your sweet ass I would. endorphin junkie, yup.
10. Favorite thing to do to pass time during cardio? Explore. Chat with Hubby. Take pretty pictures. Eat tons of candy bars.
11. How many times per week do you exercise? About 4-5.
12. What gets you most motivated to workout? I love that everyday is different. There is always something new I notice on a run, I love that.
13. Do you work out alone or with a partner? Usually with my husband. He is still recovering from pneumonia but biked alongside me as I ran yesterday. He joked that he had to go take his Karen for a run and feed her before he went off to work.
14. Any embarrassing moments while running or at the gym? The usual, I've been caught with my pants around my ankles on trail runs. Pretty sure every other trail runner can say that, huh?
15. Water or sports drink? It depends how long I'll be out.
16. Favorite thing about working out? The adventure of it all. I love exploring new places under my own power.
What about you? Pick one question and answer it for me, would ya?
4 comments:
So many things to follow up on. I think water is my favorite sports drink." The adventure of it all". Yes. Keep it going.
I was just last night talking to my friend about music on the run. i confessed that I can't remember the last time I ran with it. Part of me misses running with tunes, but I just run to the music in my head :)
I think I honestly own about 40 pairs of Nike Tempo Shorts. Not that I have a problem or anything.
Nice post, Karen. So glad that you don't obsess over your weight or your eating. Hate it when women do that (she says as she stuffs another pretzel into her mouth, hee, hee).
Post a Comment