Up early. I dropped Chris off at work and got another mocha at the Coffee House (SO DELICIOUS!!). Traffic was light. I stopped at Kohl's to avoid the morning rush hour, or at least that's what I'll tell the Hubby. :) I finally got some trail running shoes. Cheap-ish ones, since I'm not ready to fully commit to trail running. (It's just SO HARD).
It is supposed to break 100F today, so I was very glad to be flying out in the morning rather than afternoon.
(from the plane) Flying over Alaska. Weird to be going home to Zoey and not Matt. He's on a 3-day business trip to assess the damage on the Taylor Hwy. But three 16 hr days will give him tons of comp. time for us to play later. He really loves work trips too as they feel like vacations and getting paid to go is just a plus!
The last hour of the flight, Denali stuck out above the clouds, bathed in evening sun. Welcome home, Karen!
No comments:
Post a Comment