Thursday, April 08, 2010

This is the point in the marathon training that I really start to feel the fatigue. It's back to sleeping 10 hours a night and then a nap in the afternoon. It feels really good, but my house is a disaster. Each time I get to this point, I understand why elite runners only run and sleep, ITS EXHAUSTING! And I'm only topping out at 40 mi a week, not 90 like they do.

Tomorrow is my last day of work for the year, I think. Unless I'm expressly asked for, I won't go. I keep checking the web server (about 50 times a day) and never find anything. Pretty much annoys me to check over and over again and never find anything. Oh well. Summer comes soon and that makes me busier around here anyways.

I planted my garden starter plants about a week ago. They include radishes, lettuce, and a mix of flowers. I've had to thin out the radishes already (and will have to again in a few days). I always put in too many seeds. :) I haven't even started with the other things: beans, tomatoes, peas. Need more pots. haha.

Well..time for a shower and bed and my gazillion hours of sleep. G'night.

No comments: